Monday, November 29, 2010

Its More Fun On The Naughty List...

...but its good to be NICE too!

With only a few shopping weeks left until last minute holiday havoc is upon you, why not get some shopping checked off your gift-giving list with Miss November Studio!

(or just keep shopping for yourself, you've been too good not to!)

I haven't been in the studio very recently and my time is booked up with custom orders I'm fulfilling, but if you have something very specific or you need something you can't find anywhere else, I'm here to help.

Right now my custom projects backlog includes Llara's fabulous "wolf howling at moon" necklace in sterling and copper. This one should be a breeze, I'll try my best capture my process in photos!
For my dear Carrie, a nautical theme pendant of which I have total artistic license with. I love artistic license! Carrie wanted a piece of nautical art by a local artist to remember her time in San Diego, I'm so grateful for her support!
For Elle, a circus wagon with a zebra from the circus menagerie...I started this one a while back so its kinda half in the works, but with no deadline and a steady stream of custom orders coming in, Elle is being wonderfully patient!

I don't usually photograph the custom orders well because I become antsy and excited to show the purchaser. Enjoy these iPhone pictures anyway:

Michelle's Maple Leaf Earrings

Mandie's New Mexico Turquoise Peace Sign Pendant
Stefan's Polished Sterling Band


Blake's Gaspyite Sterling/Copper/Leather Cuff


Stefan's Sterling and Copper Two Finger COCK Ring
Val's Malachite, Sterling and Copper Ring


Happy Customers Val and Sydney showing off their custom jewelry by Miss November Studio:
Val loved her huge malachite ring. She provided the stone and I set it in sterling silver with copper discs as prongs. I think it looks kinda spacey.

Sydney and I had traded work and I made her this pendant. I discovered the fossilized coral stone and set it in sterling silver with copper "sewn" around the face then draped it with brass chain.

I love the challenge of custom work, creating something that "fits" the client's personality and style successfuly is extremely rewarding. For custom orders please contact me via my website www.MissNovemberStudio.com, or check out my etsy shop where you can find a gaggle of gifts to check off your Christmas gift-giving list!

No comments:

Post a Comment